Revised July 10th, 2021
At Eden West Gourmet, we take the safety of our customers and staff very seriously. As we are writing this, BC restart plan step 3 has been approved, and therefore, our restrictions have been updated to the following:
Our Online Store is open, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
All our inventory is available online and is being updated in real time! Shopping online is a great alternative to coming in store; you can browse our entire store from home, pay safely online. When your order is ready, you will receive an email with pick up information. Your order will be ready to be picked up quickly and safely!
When you visit us in store:
- Face masks are no longer mandatory but recommended to enter the store.
- We do not have a max number of patrons allowed in store, but we do reserve ourselves the right to ask you to wait outside, if we feel the need to.
- Unless you are just picking up an order, we ask all customers to use hand sanitizer upon entry, so you can browse safely and look at products. Disposable gloves are available if you prefer not to use sanitizer. But either hand sanitizer or gloves will be required upon entry.
- Commonly touch areas will be sanitized several times through the day. Shopping baskets will be sanitized after each use.
- We ask you to not visit the store if; you feel unwell (allergies included), have been in contact with a person infected with Covid-19 or a person in quarantine, or if you have been outside of Canada in the past 14 days.
At this time, we are able to resume in store cooking events, with some restrictions. If you are interested in joining an event, please read this FAQ to make yourself aware of the restrictions prior to booking. If you want to be notified of when new classes will be scheduled, please subscribe to our newsletter here!
And we will still offering online classes via Zoom from time to time. They are 2 hours long, live and you can choose to cook along or just watch and learn! Recipes are available at least a week prior to the class, so you can review them and shop ahead. We offer 10% on anything in our store (in store or online, except; cooking classes, gift cards and gift baskets) for an entire week when you register. And you get a recording of the class afterwards, accessible for at least 30 days!
Private cooking events;
At this time, We are accepting private event in store up to 16 people that are comfortable dinning together without distancing. We are still offering to host online private cooking events for any kind of groups! Contacts us for more info!
If you have questions, concerns or suggestions, please contact us! Call us at 604-939-6200 or send us an email at email@example.com.
Thank you for your support and understanding!
/ Valentine Kitamura