PRODUCT NEED TO STAY FROZEN UNTIL REDAY TO PREPARE! PLEASE BRING A COOLING BAG OR PLACE IN YOUR FREEZER ASAP AFTER PURCHASE.
price per pack of 6 croissants. Detailed instructions included.
Pure butter croissants, frozen and ready to bake in your own oven!
Just place on a baking tray overnight and bake in the morning!
Ingredients: Flour, Butter, Sugar, Water, Milk, Yeast, Salt, Egg
Keep frozen until ready to be consumed.
Made in Vancouver, BC by Leavenly Goods
1. Line sheet pan with parchment paper and place frozen croissant 2 inch apart
2. Let it thaw and proof in a cool dry place (inside the oven with the oven door closed for 6-10 hours)
3. Brush with egg wash a. Mix the following to make an egg wash: i. 1 egg ii. Splash of milk
4. Preheat oven at 350F with high-fan assist
5. Brush the croissant gently with egg wash.
6. Bake for 12-15 (depending on how hot your oven is) or until golden brown *Shake the baking sheet, if it stills jiggles, place for another 1-2 min.
7. Cool for 15 min, decorate (optional) and Enjoy!
Baked croissant shelf life: 1 day To reheat: Bake in a 325° F oven (standard) for about 1-2 minutes