Dishcloth. Print on natural white. Made of 70% cellulose and 30% cotton. Size: approximately 17 x 20 cm.
A Scandinavian invention and a product you would find in most Scandinavian kitchens. By Kattinatt.
It is a thin flat sponge made of cellulose fiber and recycled cotton. The colours on the patterns are 100% vegetable dye. The idea behind the eco friendly cleaning cloth is simple – to bring function and attractive design and colour to your home.
- Highly absorbent
- Environmentally friendly
- Long lasting
- Biodegradable - once it's worn out, just put it into your organic bin or compost heap
- Quick drying - keeps bacteria from spreading
- Easy to keep clean, machine washable and can be boiled for disinfecting
- Colours won't fade
- Fantastic anywhere in the home, whether you are doing dishes, wiping up spills or just general cleaning
- Great for the cottage
- Excellent on the boat
- Perfect gift: everyone needs a cleaning cloth!