Chef Anahi's classes
Peruvian menu #1
- Tequenos de Queso - Cheese tequenos
- Rocoto & Ali Sauces: fresh sauces using Peruvian ingredients, served with Yuca sticks (cassava) and veggies. More dips for your Tequenos
- Aji de Gallina - Poached chicken served with a spicy and creamy nut and cheese based sauce. Served with Rice.
- Encanelado - Cinnamon cake with Manjar blanco, a Peruvian dulce de leche
Peruvian menu #2
- Rocoto & Ali Sauces served with fresh bread and veggies: an assortment of Peruvian homemade sauces for starter
- Beet & Radish Salad, toasted walnuts, oranges and fennel: freshness in the cold of winter. Vitamin C in a beautiful plate!
- Saltado de Champinones: Traditional Peruvian stir fry dish made with Portabellos, tomatoes and . Aji Panca, a smokey peruvian pepper, served with Rice
- Torta Invertida de Manzanas: Upside down Spiced Apple cake. Sweet way to end your dinner!
Peruvian menu #3
- Rocoto & Ali Sauces: fresh sauces using Peruvian ingredients, served with bread and veggies
- Huancaina style salad with baby greens, walnuts fresh cheese. Huancaina is a creamy cheesy sauce made with yellow Peruvian pepper.
- Pescado a la Chorrillana: Traditional Peruvian fisherman dish, pan fried Halibut topped with a sauce made with veggies, tomatoes, fresh lime and Aji peppers, served with pan fried yukons
- Pear & Chocolate Puff pastry tartlets
Fresh Vegan Fair
- Leek Frittata - Sautéed Leeks in a Vegan parmesan and chickpea flour base (contains cashew)
- Grilled Tofu Bowl - Fresh veggies, mushrooms, pickled radishes and cabbage, grilled tofu, roasted chickpeas, in a creamy dressing. Learn to keep a few staples in your fridge to make a quick and easy vegan bowl.
- Cauliflower steaks served with a parsnip and potato puree and topped with a Citrusy fennel salad.
- Vegan Pineapple coconut balls - 2 Ingredient dessert!