Chef Luis' classes
Mexican Seafood Night
- Camarones zarandeados: grilled prawns, staple from the pacific coast, this recipe is a must try item at any pacific coast Mexican city
- Tacos de pulpo al ajillo: octopus tacos, Pan Seared octopus with huajillo pepper & garlic, served with Guacamole and Spicy slaw
- Jalapeño sauce
- Green Rice: Cilantro & Jalapeño rice packed with flavour and amazing complement of a dish
- Pastel 3 leches: Mexican cake made of 3 different milk!
- Creamy Avocado Dip, served with tortilla chips.
- Authentic Tacos, including:
- Cochinita pibil: Yucatán most famous pork in annato seed and sour orange
- Xnipec: Mayan's onion and Habanero Salsa
- Tinga de Pollo: chicken in tomato and chipotle adobo sauce
- Salsa Tatemada: charred tomato and jalapeno sauce
- Tortillas from scratch
- Pan de Elote: Mexican flourless corn bread
- Pork Pozole: traditional Mexican stew that dates back to the Aztecs. Hearty broth made with homini and roasted dry chillies, pork meat, serves traditionally with shaved lettuce, radishes, lime and diced onions
- Baja Fish Tacos: Traditional from the Ensenada region, one of the most famous Mexican tacos, originally deep fried in pork fat and served with a composite mayo and a crispy slaw, this tacos are a must. Served with freshly made tortillas.
- Leche Cocida: Traditional Mexican Milk Custard Dessert, this is Chef Luis' grandma recipe! A very old recipe, close to creme anglaise that is made traditionally with raw milk, sugar and vanilla. Perfect ending for our class!